Let it rain!

Quiet nights of quiet stars,
quiet chords from my guitar
floating on the silence that surrounds us.

vineri, 5 noiembrie 2010

hAdina says: "Bella, i want to sniff your panties"

I'm Bella Swan. I'm 17 years old, but I act like I'm infinity years old because I'm so ~mature~. I also hate school because I'm ~popular~ and no one understands me. Oh and I fall all the time and blush a lot which is so ~embarrassing~....

here ya go

PS: Acesta este doar caterinca deci trebuie tratata ca atare!

This is just a joke so you should take it as it is!

4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

:))Mie imi place cartea:-?? dar e enervant totusi ca s-a facut asa o..TWILIGHTMANIA?!:))

Raluca Gabriella spunea...

exact!:))

alex`simplY spunea...

imi place blogul asta :D

Raluca Gabriella spunea...

Multumesc>:D<.. asta ma face sa incerc sa postez mai des! promit ca pentru tine nu voi abandona blogul acesta!

Trimiteți un comentariu